Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How I learned to be Humble and Serve Others at the Same Time


How I learned to be Humble and Serve Others at the Same Time

While I went for a jog yesterday, I was doing my usual bit of learning  by listening to an audiobook by Dave Ramsey “Entreleadership, when there was a part where he mentioned the conflict of being a good marketer and being humble.  I then thought to myself, well bragging about myself or business to advertise about it would be the opposite of humbleness then how will my business thrive.
            After some more jogging and allowing myself tolisten to Mr. Ramsey talk on how to do the two I then understood. Marketing is where I can promote my products or services not to brag about myself but to help serve the community for the greater good. In order to serve people and help them find their own sense of peace and happiness, they would need information on how to do so. Then it would be in their best interest to have them be aware of the products and services that are available to help people reach their best potential no matter the circumstances.
            Sometimes I just have to literally look at the definition of each word and visualize it into my behaviors to see the end result of what I am doing and how I am sending the message across to others. I will be the first to tell you that I am fallible and don’t know everything. However, one thing I try to do is research, learn, and consult so that I can better assist the people who come to me with a problem.
           

Humbleness:
An admirable quality that not many people possess. It means that a person may have accomplished alot, or be alot but doesn't feel it is necessary to advertise or brag about it.


Marketing:
the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=definition+of+marketing



 
  

Email:
anita@pacc-tx.com 
Website:www.pacc-tx.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment