Thursday, January 14, 2016

7 Decisions That Determine Personal Success


 
7 Decisions That Determine Personal Success

Everyone has their own definition of what their meaning of personal success. The good thing is that with these 7 decisions, it can apply to whatever that meaning is.
         If you read my previous blog posts you might have read on how I am intending to implement my New Years Resolutions more and one of them is to read more. Therefore, I assigned myself to read at least on book a month.
         January was the month of self-growth and personal success. I read the book “The Traveler’s Gift” By: Andy Andrews. It was such a short and fabulous read. I read it in one day. So I might just pick up another book for the rest of this month.
         Overall, I felt that the storyline was amazing in describing the hard life issues of the common man. Also, are ways on how to get yourself out of it and live life to it’s fullest. I am happy to share with you these main concepts and hope it brings you much success.

1.   “The buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future.
I saw this as a way to tell yourself that only you have the potential to change and no matter the circumstances it is always possible to overcome them only if you start by being responsible. 

2.   “I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others.”
As stated in the book “ as I humbly serve others, their wisdom will be freely shared with me. And seek wisdom with people who increase your belief in yourself and your future only!

3.   “ I am a person of action. I seize this moment. I choose now”.
Create healthy habits and be consistent with it. That is important!

4.   “I have a decided heart. My destiny is assured”
If you believe in your heart to be true, then it doesn’t matter is you are alone. Stand up to what you believe in and everything else will follow.

5.   Today I will choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.
An ungrateful person may see things as obstacles and complain while a grateful person can see the possibilities. Everything is your choice and your choice to live life happy or unhappy depending on how you choose to see it. 
 
6.   I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself.
I loved on how in the book it stated the fact on how there has yet to be a book not even in the bible does it say that in order to forgive someone they have to ask for it! So forgiveness begins with you and other’s more than likely don’t even know that they did you wrong or cant conceive of the notion. So do yourself a favor and forgive to release that negative energy. 
 
7.   I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.
Problems will always be around and when you begin to see them as life lessons and persist to find solutions will gain the wisdom to have a better tomorrow!



I keep reflecting over these fundamental decisions and realize that it will be a part of my New Years Resolution Solution to become a better person whole-heartedly. The one that I will need to work more on is on number 3.

Which one do you feel is your favorite and which one you feel you can begin implementing. Let me know and leave a comment below.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment